Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Cute & flowery

Okay, so it has been a while, but I've got my study room finally done! Looking at the cozy space with plenty of room to work, and all my supplies finally sorted neatly around, so they finally come handy without too much fuss, I cannot believe how I could put up with all that mess previously! :P
I haven't had much time for scrapping in the last few days, but I still even didn't get around taking the photos of the cards that I created lately.
Yet since I got myself a juicy bit of scrapbooking supplies and haven't yet had a chance to play with them, I suspect that I'll do my best to find the time!

The two sets that I'm going to show you today are actually the first ones that I made, when I got hooked on cardmaking. Maybe except from a few singles that I created before, for different occasions.
As I look at them and I see that so much changed since then lol!
I'm still quite happy with the overall feel to them though - they're simple, but simplicity is sometimes the key to a successful card.
I incorporated bits of fabric here and there - I think fabric is a wonderful, versatile addition to a card. It would often give a more textured look than a paper, that often strives itself to imitate the attractive texture that certain fabrics have.
Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012