Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Just some quick cards

We've got a complete makeover madness in the house right now, that's why it's been a few days since I last posted. And this situation is going to be prolonged yet for a while more, I'm afraid...

I've been trying to find some time for a daily cardmaking, but now it just got too difficult, as we just started moving stuff out of the study, which is next in line :)

I'm still feeding you with the "old" sets, that I gradually now find more & more untidy lol.
My adventure with scrapbooking is still relatively short, but I learn a lot every day, and as I find out about some techniques, useful tools and various "essentials", my cards get a lot neater. They're still waiting to be photographed though, and this will not happen too soon.
*rolls eyes*

Now it's time for me to roll my sleeves up and get some more donkey work done, and for you I've got a quick set of cards.
Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012