Monday, 24 August 2009

Baby bear revisited

Remember this card of mine? The little bear image was so adorable, that I decided to make another card with a similar one :)
The card is based on Karen's great sweet sunday sketch #32. Thanks Karen, I love working with your sketches!
Also, I found a new challenge blog, that apparently is a very popular place for cardmakers / papercrafters. It's called caardvarks and has the cutest colour combo offered for the participants this week: black, white, and hot pink. So, as one would expect, I also used them in my design:

Photobucket

Now that I see the picture, the pink may not be as "hot" as it's expected, but it does look more saturated and... pink-ish in reality, so the mauve reflections are the work of the daylight rather than the paper being dull itself.
Hope you'll like it!
Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. This is darling! Look at how sweet that little bear is!! Great card and I'll definitely have to go check out caarvarks too! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet for sure ... love her fun little bow and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, that is just TOO adorable! i absolutely loooooooove that background paper, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this color combo may be addictive! Your background is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What perfectly beautiful patterned paper for this challenge and your dear little bear is such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012