Thursday, 13 August 2009

Beautifully butterfully

Next card that I'm going to show you is my answer to the Color Throwdown #55
The question that accompanies the choice of colours (black/white, melon mambo, kraft, crushed curry) is "can you handle this?"
Well, I think I did :)
See for yourselves:

Photobucket

The card is pretty slim and would do well as an invitation of some kind. I didn't give it any sentiment for that purpose, so that I'll let it fulfill whatever mission suits my or recipients needs when the time comes.
I like the 3D effect on the butterflies. They, and the patterned paper come from the lovely DCWV Garden Party Stack. Their papers are great to work with, because they share the qualities of the cardstock (thinckness!), and all the the beauty of designer paper.
I hope you like the card!

Thanks for popping in,
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. OMW this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you handled it, too :) Lovely card. Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good card. I love the butterflies. Great design and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, you "handled" it! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I certainly think you "handled" it beautifully! Thanks for playing the CTD with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those butterflies! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012