Friday, 7 August 2009

Boy or girl?

The purpose for today's cards is self explanatory, I think - to celebrate the new cute additions to the family.
With my little Zuzia arriving pretty soon (5 weeks to go!), no wonder that expecting mummy is in the baby mood pretty often lately :P
I made two cards for the boy and two for the girl. The brown/blue colour match is my all-time favourite, but it was fun to work with pink too, especially when it comes with green.
The sentiments are printouts, and some of them not in the prefect resolution, I'm afraid.
Hope you'll enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012