Wednesday, 19 August 2009

A card with an overtone

Hello again! It wasn't a long time since my last post, now was it? :P
This card was a real quickie though.
I created it to match this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches - it's simple yet elegant, and leaves us with endless choices regarding the theme, so I decided that I gave it a little twist :)

Photobucket

Ok, so you may say it's just a regular "thinking of you" card. And it can be, of course. But isn't this blood-red chiffon ribbon a little disturbing? Tickling the senses?
One may ask, "what is the person giving me this card really thinking about..?"
I hope the recipient of this card will catch this subtle allusion :P

Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I think Twilight. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. You did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful, I love the red ribbon it looks great.
    Thanks for entering my prize draw and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the red "pops". Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012