Monday, 10 August 2009

Cute little bear

Me thinks this would be my favorite card lately... it has some nice, crisp colours, and I love the bear :)

Photobucket

It was coloured with the watercolour pencils, and as much as I agree that it's not the nicest look to achieve with them, it is good enough as for the first go with this medium ;) The image is not a stamp too - I drew it, looking at the template that I found on the net. I barely own any stamps yet, just a few commonly used sentiments and images, but nothing fancy. I don't mind a little drawing from time to time though... :D
Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012