Monday, 24 August 2009

Cuteness appreciation day

Well, looks like such day it is for me =)
All three cards that I made today are brimming with cuteness...
It's strange that when I started my cardmaking journey, I was sure that I'd go mostly for my favourite, romantic & shabby, "arsenic and old lace" style, rather than constantly creating cards like these...
I guess I'm discovering my other self :)

Photobucket

This card is another triple challenge creation.
- it uses the Mojo Turns 100 - Day 7 sketch;
- it's also the answer to The Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog's recent challenge that is about paper piecing;
- and lastly the chosen theme suits Stamp Something's "Birthday Somethings" challenge.

This is the first time that I tried out the paper piecing technique, and I admit that it's a lot of fun! The bad side is that it takes more time than usually to create a card that features this element. It's definitely worth the effort though.

Thank you for peeping in, and happy cardmaking!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. That was meant to say LOVE not LOE, durrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Super cute turtle and loe the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, hope you continue to join in our fun challenges! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card! Love that cute turtle too! Fun layout and colors. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Triple crown. This is soooo cute. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY sketch. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card, you really did a great job, what a fun card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012