Sunday, 2 August 2009

Feeling vintage

This is the last old set of mine that I'm showing you.
"Old" doesn't mean that they've been all made long ago, in fact they're just about a month or so old.
My techniques and the range of materials that I used, changed a lot along the way though, thanks to a lot of reading and a supply of some much needed stuff. And so did change the cards.
I decided to retain all the previous entries for the future reference though, even if some of them are awful lol! It might be fun to look and compare them in a couple of months time :)
The cards that I showed you so far might then be considered "newbies", while from now on I'll be perfecting my skills until I'm satisfied with the outcome every time I make a new card.
*thinking to herself when, and IF it ever happens, haha*
But now on to the set:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for popping in,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012