Thursday, 27 August 2009

A game of checkers anyone?

I have made a similar card not so long ago... and I had a hard choice choosing the DPs to use, since I had a few yummy combinations in mind. No wonder the "Checkerboard Background" challenge from 365 Cards instantly brought my attention ;)
The requirement is to either use the paper with such design, or create one oneself. I chose the second option:

Photobucket

I just love these doodly flowers :)
Ah, the two brown "tiles" on the far left appear much darker, but they're the same colour as all the rest. I took the photo from the wrong angle, so that the distribution of the light is incorrect... oh well ;)
Hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012