Friday, 14 August 2009

Happiness in pastels

I've just finished the card for an entry in the lovely Dawny's Sketch #21 on Papertake Weekly Challenge.
I love such aesthetic, symmetrical sketches - simple yet effective, they allow for a basically boundless flexibility with the choice of papers. I've got so many stunning DPs that require clean design to play the leading role in, so that participating in challenges like this is a must for Chupa to satisfy her greed for beauty :D
I altered the design a teeny bit though - hope it won't be a problem :)
Here is my card, enjoy!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. wow gorgeous card! i played with that sketch ovet at PTW also :) love your choice of paper/color and yes sometimes you just gotta let the paper do the talking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012