Friday, 28 August 2009

Happy b-day pink gurl!

I have no idea who that pink gurl is yet lol, but I'm pretty sure there's no shortage of teens with a special love for pink in this world :P
One thing that I'm sure of is that my last creation is definitely going to go to someone special, as I spent a long time this evening fiddling with it ;)
Here it is:

Photobucket

The card in a more detailed view:

Photobucket

Here's how the tag looks like:
(I made it from the leftover cutout of the bag handle - nothing gets wasted in Chupa's studio lol)

Photobucket

And here's how I finished the back:

Photobucket

I created this set to suit Sketch 29 at Card Patterns. DT girls all resigned from making cards this week, and designed some cute gift/treat bags instead. The players are, however, allowed to use the sketch to create a card, but I was so inspired by the team, that I decided to make a gift set with a bag too.
Also, I mentioned before that I recently found a marvelous challenge blog called Caardvarks, and already entered their recent challenge. This is my second go for it. Why? It's the delicious colour set that they gave us: black, white and hot pink. It's a very expressive combo, and very nice to work with. And so I did it again :)

Hope you liked it, thank you for peeping in and all your lovely comments!
Chupa xx

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful set - just made me go oooooh when it appeared on the screen. Big 'Muah's' to you too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow♥WOW♥wow! what a gorgeous gift set--so many beautiful details! i love the little dimensional stars and butterflies...and the tage made from the negative space of the bag's handle: FABULOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the boldness of black and pink together. And just love how you even decorated the BACK of the little box. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niesamowicie eleganckie, wysmakowane kolorystycznie. UKŁON Piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. Your attention to detail is superb. I just love your work!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. I love the bold colors and overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is such a striking project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ... maybe I'm pink girl :^) ... who wouldn't love this fabulous set. Another wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely. thanks for sharing.

    http://www.designsbydiana.typepad.com

    http://www.thestudio56.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012