Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Hooray, what a happy day!

Today has been deliciously good for me for several reasons. One of them being a stunning set of ribbons that I found in the cheapie shop, stumbling upon them quite unexpectedly. Got to love surprises like this lol. I can't wait to use them!
The other one made my day - I made it to the Top Trio in 365 Cards with my bee-ing friends card! Let me tell you, I didn't expect it at all. I'm still a newbie to the cardmaking world, and many of the fellow ladies have been creating cards for years. It truly is an honour to have the COTW blinkie on my blog, thank you!

I took part in their last challenge too, it says Triangle-Sticker-Button, which means that all three must be found on my card.
Let's see - the button is in the centre of the flower:

Photobucket

This type of card is called a triangle tri-fold card, so yep, there are a few triangles here:

Photobucket

And finally, the sentiment is printed on a clear sticker:

Photobucket

All ticked.
If anyone is interested in a tutorial showing how to make a card like this, here's a nice one made by Beate. It's a piece of cake!

Thank you for visiting,
Chupa xx

13 comments:

  1. AWESOME card - thanks for posting a link to the template of that card - I will definitely be trying it soon and CONGRATS on making the Top Trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot for making the top trio!! Today's card is absolutely gorgeous...such a sweet sentiment/quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chupa on your much deserved top 3! It's hard to believe you're new at this... you've got style, kid!!

    This card is marvelous! I love the papers you've chosen, that flower & the sentiment. Just great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had just commented on your fabulous card, but it seems to have disappeared! SO here goes again. Absolutely stunning card and congrsts on your Top Trio listing! I shall be following your blog from now on!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the Winnie quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Top Trio listing.
    I loved the Bee card and I absolutely love the one you made today. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the tutorial also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your "bee" card, that is wonderful and deserved. Today's card is totally awsome you did an outstanding job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow girls, you made me blush soo badly LOL!
    THANK YOU for your comments!!
    *jumps up and down madly*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012