Tuesday, 1 September 2009

I love you THAT much!

Apart from the title being the sentiment on my next card, let this also be my declaration for all of you who take your precious time to comment on my creations, especially to my dear followers :)
This card is for all of you girls, thank you wholeheartedly for making my work worth it, and brightening up my days!

Photobucket

This time I followed Card Patterns Sketch 30. I decided on the Autumn look, since the title of the post is "Goodbye August!...welcome September!".
I'm also entering this card to the "Cute and Cuddly" challenge at One Stop Craft. Isn't this scarecrow enormously cute? :P
It's actually my third paper-pieced card in the last week or so lol. The sentiment is hand-written.

Ahh, and I almost forgot that I've got exciting news to share with you - my "Happy birthday pink gurl" set was chosen for the super six at Card Patterns!
YAY thanks a bunch ladies, I'm deeply honoured - I love you THAT much too!! =D

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little image! I love the gingham ribbon you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Now this is just fantastic! What an adorable scarecrow and a great way to say thanks to your friends. Love the papers you chose. Thanks for sharing this with us and thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute scarecrow! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012