Sunday, 30 August 2009

Inviting spring ...and all the good things ;)

I've got yet another card for you tonight, and this time I used the sketch provided by Card Positioning Systems this week. Of course, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't modify it a bit, lol :)

Photobucket

I can't stop making bright cards lately... I guess that's good, as it reflects the state of mind that I'm in :)
Yet two more weeks to go for the birth, which means that it can happen any day now!
I'm very excited, like any first-time mum would be... my only concern is that I'll have much less time for cardmaking LOL (if any!).

Thanks for popping in!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!!! As a mom to six kids...I can say your real life adventure is about to begin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGS, I am so inspired with what you have done! I just saw the post that you did on my blog....(been very busy with personal stuff).,.You know that I am very blessed that you love the stamps...let me know if there is any way I can help you with you Challenges....♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mgiełka - zwiewna, delikatna. Bardzo, bardzo piękna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! What a great take on the CPS card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012