Friday, 28 August 2009

It's a boy

Hopefully not though, as I'm counting on the ultrasound scans assuring me that I'm having a girl! :P
Yet, since I chose some more "boy-ish" colours for this card, I decided that I stick to that.

Photobucket

I made this one for the Cute Card Thursday's recent challenge called "New Beginnings". I might have one more go for it later, if the time lets me - but this time to commemorate my soon-ish arrival!
I also used this sketch from Friday Sketchers. As Claudia says in the post, it would constitute for a great scrapbooking layout too. One more reason to design one for myself, especially that there is a "Scrap It" challenge on Charisma Cards now...LOL!
Anyway, I hope you like the card!

Thank you for stopping by and commenting - much appreciated always,
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. Cudna!!! Nadzieją nasączona. Naprawdę piękna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your is so sweet and very pretty.
    thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the colour combo and cute image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card its colours are lovely and bright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - love the stork!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012