Saturday, 15 August 2009

Love is in the air

For the following card I used the simply beautiful (or beautifully simple, if you prefer) sketch given by the the Card Patterns designer team.
I downloaded this stunning set of freebie papers the other day, and I was waiting for some design that would compliment them. In the end the floral DP is not too visible, but it will certainly have at least one more chance to show off on other cards :)

Photobucket

It's a big button that sits in the centre of the flower. I've got an abundance of similarly designed buttons, with a loop sticking out from the back, and I was not amused to see that they're so nice and still I can't use them like the ordinary ones, because of that bulge - until I discovered today how easily they can be chopped off with pliers.
Prepare to see them often from now on lol.

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to come and visit me and let me know that you won. I will get it out in the mail on Tues. I sure hope that you really love this stamp set?

    Luv's Kaz♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niesamowicie słodka i tak dobrana smakowicie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the sketch, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that vintage image you used on your card. I love the colors you paired with it, too. Divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012