Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Mamma mia, it's all too much heaven for meh! (and some more cards too)

My joy is boundless, and my surprise even greater - my card was chosen for the Top 5 in The Pink Elephant challenge 27! I'm in a total, uncontrollable madness right now, I'm telling you! :D
And this award means the world to me, as I'm in a deep awe and respect for the talent of the TPE Design Team.
Thank you so much girls - yay, me has now another precious banner, lol!
*takes a deep breath*

Okay, it's time to show you some new creations too.
It's been a very productive (read: card-making) day for me... since my baby was kicking me mercilessly and I had a nasty heartburn, I couldn't think of doing anything serious, so I spent basically the whole day leisurely doing what Chupa enjoys best.
(Got to love the subtlety of the late pregnancy though...)
The quick card below I made with no particular challenge in mind, just wanted to use the cute image of teddy bears, but to my joy it fits perfectly the newest "B is for buttons" post on ABC Challenge that I have stumbled upon a little while ago... why wouldn't I take this opportunity then? :) Especially that the card has (putting it lightly) a few buttons here and there...

Photobucket

Just to clarify, it's not meant for my brother, since I don't have one, but the bears didn't quite look like females to me :) Well, I'm sure sooner or later it will prove useful for someone else.

The second card I created for the Crafty Creations last challenge called "Tags", but again it has some buttons, so this one could as well have a go as the second entry in ABC :)

Photobucket

I really like the way this one turned out - it has some striking colour combination, and it's quite heavy (heavier cards are more sturdy and also usually look better, at least in my case).

On the side note: I'm spontaneously coming up with so many child-related projects lately, that one would think that I'm expecting one, lol :)
These are going to be my last cards for tonight - it's quite late and I'm sleepy, besides - there's always tomorrow!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm thrilled with the number of visitors and with the loveliest comments that I keep getting. You never fail to brighten my day!
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and I love all the buttons.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're work is absolutely beautiful! Thans for joining us at Crafty Creations!! Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the top 5 TPE!!! Your cards are wonderful and i always enjoy your work!! Thanks for joining us in the tag challenge on Crafty Creations!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards - love the colours and images - beautifully designed

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work! thanks for joining us at crafty creations!

    hope you visit us again soon!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Love all of the buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the teddies
    thank you so much for joining us this week on abc, i look forward to seeing your entry for C next week

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012