Friday, 7 August 2009

Mojo Monday 98

This is the last post for tonight, I promise :P
I've been meaning to participate in some challenges, and actually had my take on a couple of them, but without actually linking my project anywhere yet - let's say I've been testing my skills haha!
Yet the time has finally came for me to give it a go. I decided on the Mojo Monday challenge, since I made a card using their sketch the other day, and the contest is still open.
That blog is a wonderful place with some extremely talented ladies on board, and I surely will be participating whenever the time / resources make it possible. Also, this surely won't be the only challenge that I'm going to take part in. Be sure to keep checking my place!

So, here's my take on the Mojo Challenge 98:
(excuse me for the "evening" light, it's late...)

Photobucket

The card is actually a part of the set that I made as a birthday present for my mum. The little album that holds the cards needs a little touch-up still, and as soon as it's finished I will take some pictures and post them for you to see.

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012