Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Moo-tiful summer (in winter)

I have just created this funny card, that I'm going to put in three challenges.
Lol I really should stop doing this :P
It was a real fun to work on, since it's still winter here in Oz (well, call it winter, it's MUCH milder than what I was used to in Poland), and the card has a distinct summery feel to it.

I used this lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers, the summer theme follows the requirements of Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog's last Friday's post, and finally ABC Challenge came out with a truly flexible "A for Anything Goes" with an added option of Animals.
All ticked!
And here's the card:

Photobucket

The cow is drawn by me on the basis of an existing stamp, and coloured with pencils & markers. I messed up the dots on the inflatable wheel, they're definitely denying the laws of perspective :P Oh well...
I spent far too much time on this card as I should, and I wouldn't know why... I guess I just couldn't decide how I want it to look like, and basically went through all my cardmaking supplies in search for matching stuff. But it is finally done, phew!
I hope you'll like it :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is just gorgeous - love the design and the colouring is fantastic.. Love it!

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the cow you've drawn!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love how you used your lace and the little cow is just hilarious!
    Lynne
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card with funny image!

    Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man is that cute, great, great cow, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool card!! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card
    thank you for joining us on abc this week, we look forward to seeing you next week on B is for...
    hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, such talent to draw it yourself! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012