Monday, 31 August 2009

My Father's Day gift

It was just about time that I got around this lovely sketch from Our Creative Corner, and I'm glad that I made it, as it suited perfectly my idea of a Father's Day gift, that I was going to make for my wonderful dad-in-law this year.
I definitely wanted a bookmark or two to be the crucial element of it, because he's a devoted bookworm, and so the sketch made up for a great holder:

Photobucket

And here are the two bookmarks:

Photobucket

I hope my dad-in-law will like this little treat :)

Thanks for looking!
Chupa xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and yes I'm sure your gift is going to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! love the idea of the bookmarks :) he will love it :) thanks for joining us on OCC this week
    rose - guest designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012