Saturday, 15 August 2009

Oh wow, Thank You CCT!

Firstly I'd like to announce that with the help of some very unusual (to me) dose of luck I have won the "Tealy Good!" challenge over at Cute Card Tuesday! Yay me!
I'm so excited, firstly because I don't remember ever winning anything, and secondly 'cause the prize is such a cute set of stamps, that I can't wait to use them :)
Thank You wholeheartedly ladies!

So, as one would expect, in response to that I sat down by my desk and rigged up the card for their fresh new challenge called "At The Beach!". Here it is:

Photobucket

It's a pretty heavy card - literally. The shells have their respectful weight, and there is also quite a length of string used on it.
I didn't have any actual sand handy so I let cous-cous do the job :D
And here's a close-up of the butterfly:

Photobucket

I like the way it turned out, but I wish I could get back to the beginning and perhaps try a different set of papers. Something just doesn't sit right to me with these...
I'm still entering the challenge with this card though, after spending quite a bit of time doing this, it would be a shame not to give it a go :)

Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Brak mi słów, po prostu cudne. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This card is so unique!!! Very creative, very beautiful!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness what a stunning piece of work!! Congratulations on winning the prize last week too. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chupa, this card is stunning...and well done on substituting Couscous for sand...LOL Thanks for joining us again this week on Cute Card Thursday.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Chupa - I love your shell butterfly! And the couscous for sand is just inspired!
    Well done on winning last weeks challenge too!
    Lynne
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012