Friday, 7 August 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #26

I promised that I won't post any more tonight, and I kept the promise... sort of! :P
It is tomorrow already, which means that it's quite late and I need to let my tired self rest before another busy weekend very soon (got to love weekends lately lol!)
I guess I was in a special mojo mood today - after browsing through so many wonderful and inspiring creations while looking for some juicy challenges, I ended up participating in two of them, quite unexpectedly.
I didn't actually mean to post this one tonight, but since I made the card and stayed awake for so long to do this, I thought I might as well post it quickly, in case there won't be time for this tomorrow (the challenge ends on Sunday).
So, I found The Pink Elephant blog along with the current challenge today and I found it fun and interesting.
The rules are to use in the project: 3 brads, 1 flower, and a designer paper.
And here's what I came up with:

Photobucket

On the above pic you can see that I've got the flower, and the paper.
This is actually an envelope that holds the actual card, on which the required three brads can be found (don't get mistaken by the button in the center of the flower, it's not a brad :P).

Photobucket

The papers are from the DCWV Garden Party Stack.
I never was all that keen on glitter, but I find myself reaching for these papers again and again, they're simply irresistible :)

Thanks for popping in,
Chupa xx

10 comments:

  1. this is very pretty,
    great choice of colors!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa, glad you like it!
    You made it for my first non-family comment too, which makes Chupa happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - very unusual and striking colour combination. Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Chupa, very unusual design and great colourways! nettie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot ladies!
    *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!!!!!!!!!! thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design!! just fab how it fits into the pocket...great card and great colours :)
    Thanks for sharing with us...

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! Love the shape. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ♥ this! Very original & striking. :) Thanks for creating with us at TPE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww thank you for all your kind words girls! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012