Friday, 7 August 2009

Powder pink & aqua

Another post today - I've got quite a few cards waiting in queue to be shown here, and since I'm creating something almost every day, and if I want the posts to be finally "up to date", I must hurry up with the current load lol!
This set is based on "powdery" colours, and uses some gorgeous papers - I just love all of the papers with a vintage, feminine feel, and flowers of course!
I've been experimenting with die-cuts and cutouts a little. It can be a painstaking process to have the shapes cut properly, when one does not own any Nesties nor other shape templates.
This is the first thing that I'm going to grab when I have a chance, it surely will make my work easier and nicer, and the project neater!
I think they came out pretty well after all though :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012