Sunday, 30 August 2009

Sentimental & folk

I'm glad that I finally found some time this weekend for cardmaking. And I like the card that I've just produced. Hopefully will make at least one more tonight, as I don't feel like my mojo has been satisfied yet :)
Here's the card:

Photobucket

For its layout I used the current Sunday's sketch from 365 Cards.
The Frangipani flower is made from resin, and it's pretty thick. It adds a wonderful dimension and texture to the card.
The rest is self-explanatory, me thinks :)
Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by, happy cardmaking!
Chupa xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh me, this is so nice, I love the extent of the embellishments. They all compliment each other. Beautiful color scheme also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I love this! The embellishments you have chosen make me so happy! Love the mix of flowers and brads and burlap and lace!!! Great card - your mojo is smokin' hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the colors you used and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Chupa. You did an awesome job on the challenge.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job on today's sketch - love the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! love all the textures you used it is a fantastic card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a yummy card!!!
    Love all of the colors and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous...that bloom rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all the texture here! The rough with the lovely flower...and the lacey bits. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012