Friday, 7 August 2009

Some doodles

I decided on quite an unusual colour match for these ones - it was the pretty paper that I used on the first card that got me inspired.
I'm not entirely satisfied with the way the second card turned out, but I left it as it is.As you probably noticed, the sentiments are hand written. Funny how sometimes I'd get a perfectly looking sentiment, and at other times I'd screw it up completely, no matter how much I try to hold the line straight ;)
It is much quicker and easier with stamps or rub ons none the less, but still I'd love to "produce" a nice piece of writing every time I feel like it. It would have to take more practice of course, what I assume will be difficult, as I'm already more inclined to stamp rather than reach for the pen... oh well.
But on to the cards:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for popping in,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012