Monday, 10 August 2009

A sunny card and three challenges

I've been thinking about taking part in The Colour Challenge blog's last challenge.
It seemed quite hard to accomplish with satisfaction, yet very intriguing.
Why? The given colours are: pink, orange and green! Something just didn't sit right to me with pink and orange going together, but after seeing the wonderful samples provided by their design team, I decided that it can be fun and I gave it a go.
Here's my card:

Photobucket

I'm also putting it in The Sweetest Thing's recent Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, because I used the given sketch, and in Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog's last entry. The theme of this one is "Buttons and Bows", and I used them both in my project (I'd rarely resist doing this anyway, so it was an easy one ;)).
I say, what a combo!
Combining challenges is not what I'll be doing often - I prefer to concentrate on one task at a time, but I'd like to "scout the region" a bit, before I settle down for the blogs that suit me best.
Anyway, I hope you'll like my creation!
Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and cheerful card! The colours are beautiful!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and SSS Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, cheery, and fun! Great paper selection!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind words girls! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW!!! What a very stunning card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    hugs janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you gave it a go because your card is stunning, so bright and happy! Glad you could join us at Colour Create this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card! So glad we tempted you with the unusual colour combination; you really rocked this one! Love it. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a fab card love the sun and flower!
    Thanks for joining C.C this week
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012