Friday, 21 August 2009

There's always time for summertime :)

What a surprise - there's another summer themed challenge this week :))
This one comes from Cute Card Thursday and is called Lazy Dayz!
I was thinking what I'm going to go for this time, and I chose some scrumptious images of watermelon - YUM! *rubs tummy*
I also followed the very summery colours given to us in this week's challenge on Charisma Cardz, which are: lemon, green and pink.
Finally, I decided to arrange everything after the Day 4 sketch of Mojo Monday's 100th challenge celebration. I was very happy to get around this sketch, as I had no chance to play with any of the previous ones - they disappear so quickly, lol!
Here's the card:

Photobucket

Although it may not be too apparent, there is quite elaborate layering here... took me ages to cut all the papers! :)
The sentiment is a sticker - easy peasy job, and the colour fits perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Great, sunny card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh gorgeous card, really bright & cheery, I love all the different papers you've used & it all works so well together.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & all the best

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm melon!! Lovely bright card. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely summery bright card
    Thanks for playng along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious card. Thanks for joining this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012