Tuesday, 25 August 2009

(Too) shabby ;)

I've just made a card for new the week's Mojo Monday sketch ... and I must admit that I'm not overly happy with it. I was pretty satisfied with the outcome, until I painted the swirly doodles with my watercolours. They came out a bit crooked, so in attempt to make it look more decent, I applied some more water, and thus the final effect is far from being perfect...
Well, I decided that I'd share it with you anyway, since I spent some time working on the card this afternoon, and I still like the rest of the card.
I'm not entering the challenge with it though - I might have another, more fortunate go for it later :P

Photobucket

Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE this card! its very shabbychic and i love the muted effect your swirls took on...seriously girl this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012