Friday, 7 August 2009

Wedding card and a random creation

Hello folks! I've got two new cards to show you :)
The first card is wedding themed. It is pretty simple in design, but came out nicely. The backing of the picture is made of a pink vellum paper. I wanted to accentuate the pic, but at the same time to leave uncovered as much of the beautiful flowery paper as possible, so I went for transparency, also regarding the ribbon.
The second card was a quick project, inspired by some design that I stumbled upon while browsing cardmaking websites. The card had the ribbon folded in the same way as mine does, and I found it most appealing.
I hope you'll like them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012