Sunday, 23 August 2009

Wubulously colourful card

I had a 2-day break from cardmaking, and let me tell you, it hurt :)
I'm back though with my first card today - and this one is so bright and colourful, that I surprised even myself, haha! Definitely not a treat to suit everybody's taste...

Photobucket

I made it to suit three fresh new challenges:
- the New In-Colors Challenge from Our Creative Corner, featuring six color releases from SU. It would be an understatement to say that it's a hard combo to work with - they're all very rich and saturated - hence my card! You made me do this, girls! LOL
- a nice CPS 130 sketch from Card Positioning Systems;
- an Inspiration Challenge from 2 Red Bananas, since the given photo has almost exactly the same colours that I was given to work with!
And that's about it - enjoy!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. So funny!!! I LOVE this bright, happy card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun, bright card. I love the papers and the image is adorable. Great card. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very bright and happy card. I love it! Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Had to put my sunglasses on! It was so bright and cheerful and happy! I'd love for a friend to send me a card like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and I love those little birds! CUTE and great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012