Thursday, 13 August 2009

"Fishing" you a great day!

The card below was created to suit sketch #6 that Tuesday Morning Sketches team gave us for this week's challenge.
It is a pleasant and easy design, and was a pleasure to work with. I did reduce it a bit though, because I included no ribbon that's supposed to be placed horizontally across the card.
The stamp image I believe is originally from Stampin' Up!, but I re-drew it, as always. It's coloured with watercolour pencils and blended. Not the neatest work with these, but will do for now :P
The sentiment is hand-written.
Enjoy!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by,
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chupa! You re-drew it? It's adorable, I love the all the texture you given this card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant that I drew it, looking at the actual image of the stamp that I found on the internet :)
    My stamp collection is pretty basic atm, so if I want something special, I just google it and then copy it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa this is adorable! I love your innovation with your choice of image, how wonderful that you can create your own by free will. Love it! This is such a great little scene, I love the layers that you used for an aquatic background. Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012