Monday, 14 September 2009

Arsenic and old lace

Such a yummy card I just whipped up! =P
It's my submission for the brand new CPS 133 sketch on Card Positioning Systems.

Photobucket

I like its nostalgic aura, and the feeling that there's a lot going on on it, although its design is very basic. The middle part is a decorative vellum paper. At first I wanted to make a see-through window out of it, but I decided that the intricate pattern will be more visible if put against an even light background.
Well, that would be it for now, I'm back to thinking about some next project :P
Thank you for looking!
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. Ta również przepiękna, delikatna. Cudna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat lace accents. Way to rock the cps sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012