Sunday, 20 September 2009

A beary Christmas card

Sketchfest 2009 has just started on Caardvarks! For each day in the following week there is a sketch design to do, and there are some wonderful prizes to grab, so none the less this is something that every challenge lover should take part in =D
I'd love to complete all sketches, so that I could enter the drawing for the DT member, but I doubt my baby lets me - I'm already four days overdue, so I might end up in a hospital any hour now! :)
Here's my take on Sunday's sketch:

Photobucket

I'm systematically collecting Christmas cards. Certainly a good thing to do if one wants to spare some nerves in the last days' madness!
This card is also entering the One Stop Craft challenge called Beary Nice. The requirement is to include a teddy bear on the project. I found this one cute :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

14 comments:

  1. this is a really lovely card. You are a brave woman making cards so close to giving birth, hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card ... I love how your bear is flying in the same direction as the birds on the background ... it really draws your eye in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card and a great version of heidi's sketch! so VERY smart of you to be stockpiling xmas cards, as well!!!

    ps: good luck & best wishes on the completion of your cool "baby project" this week!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love all the sparkle and that sweet angel bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I love it! That Christmas teddy is just adorable. Great design and detail. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kudos to you! I stopped crafting at 32 weeks. You are my hero ;)

    Your card is lovely....great color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious card. Love the bear angel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! Love the little angel bear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, the colouring is so warm and christmasy. Many thanks for joining in with the one stop craft challenge.
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012