Monday, 21 September 2009

Best friends

This is probably my last card for tonight... I still feel like creating, but it's quite late *sigh* Am I an addict? Sure I am, lol!

Photobucket

I made this one for the brand new sketch over at TPE. I rotated it, changed the alignment of the ribbon and extended the length of the sentiment - the basic layout is left untouched though.
I like the sketch a lot, so I might make one more card tomorrow with no changes applied this time. I'll see how it goes :)

Thank you for looking!
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just fabulous. I love it. I'll add your link to Mr Linky who has decided to attend now - don't know why he keeps going AWol.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, bright card!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This is simply adorable! I love the images you used on this! Beautiful work with the PE sketch!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012