Monday, 21 September 2009

Best Wishes CAS

Firstly I'd like to express my boundless joy - I've been chosen for the Fab 5 at 2 Sketches 4 You with my Get well soon card! YAY, thankies ladies! :)
Secondly, I'm back with my first post today, and another creation. This is no coincidence that it's another CAS card, as I was planning to make one today anyway ;)

Photobucket

It's been created upon my mum-in-law's request, her dear friend is soon turning 70, so she needs something unique for this special occasion. I hope this will be unique enough for her lol!
For the design I followed the brand new 2RedBananas challenge, which is a recipe: 1 piece of ribbon, 2 stamps and three dew drops/gems. In case the gems are not too apparent - you can find them on the ribbon :)
Thank you for stopping by and commenting!
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the vibrant blues and the ribbon you chose is really pretty. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012