Thursday, 17 September 2009

Birthday wishes

It's hard to work with acetate, especially stamp on it...but I know it can look marvelous if done properly. My newest card is certainly far from being a work of art, but creating it taught me a lot, so that next time I get my hands on a piece of acetate I'll know how to handle it better :P

Photobucket

I'm still going to enter it in the challenges that I designed it for, I don't like my work being wasted lol. These are:
- Monday's Make A Mosaic challenge on 365 Cards;
- Faking It on Papertake Weekly.
What did I fake? Paper piercing! :P Pierced acetate would look awful, so instead I made the dots with the black marker.
The inspiration for the mosaic came from this awesome card by Theresa Momber. She is one talented cardmaker, incredibly skilled in using Copic markers and sponging, and I love all her creations! My card looks so puny in comparison to her example lol!

Thank s for stopping by,
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love the fake piercing.........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW..hugs kath xxx (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh tricksy with that fake piercing! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so gorgeous chick, and a fabulous take on the challenge:) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012