Friday, 18 September 2009

Cheeky monkey

It took me several days to finally get on to creating a card for the current challenge on CCEE Stampers. I found the blog the other day, and instantly considered it a great place for me to hang around. Firstly, the Design Team features some of the most talented ladies in the cardmaking world, and peeking in there just to see their creations is a delicious treat. Secondly, their challenges are quite different from the usual stuff. They really make one stretch the boundaries of their mojo.
And that's why I guess it took me so long to produce this card, which is the answer to the CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) Challenge themed Copsmonkey:

Photobucket

I wouldn't have participated in it at all, if I didn't recall that I got the DCWV Animal Crackers set the other day, which I managed to forget about.
It was much easier to rig up a card having found this cute little monkey there!
It will make up for a nice b-day card for some kiddie one day :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. super cute card, thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Love the dotted dp!! And the *safari* letters are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! How cute is this?!?!?! Your little monkey with his sign is adorable, and I love the delightfully fun designer paper you used! Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012