Tuesday, 8 September 2009

A couple of sketches done

This will be the last post for tonight; I feel quite tired and it's definitely time to sleep. My girl has been playing up all day today, pressing hard against anything she possibly could, and letting me know that she's going to arrive very soon. :)

There are two more cards that I made today, which totals up to 4 cards and a box :P
I like productive days like this lol!
The first one is my freestyle & shabby take on Laura's sketch 34 at 2 Sketches 4 You; and also it has been made for the Swirls, Curls & extra... challenge over at Charisma Cardz. The "extra bit" to include are hearts, which I did with alacrity.

Photobucket

The other card is quite different in style. It represents the second sketch given to us this week by Holly from TSG. I just had to do them both, but my contrary nature led me to altering them quite a lot too, hahah!

Photobucket

Furthermore, in line with the Day 192 - So "Sweet" at 365 Cards, I included the word "sweet" on the project (the sentiment is tagged with a clear epoxy sticker for a 3D look).

That would be it for now, wish you a good afternoon / night!
*yawns*

Thanks for looking,
Chupa xx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME work, love them both, but wow, the first one, with the contrasts in texture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards! love the texture on them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, number one! The layers and texture are wonderful. I love the whimsy of card number 2, I love the embossed dots.
    What a variety of style you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these are great. I like the sweet Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different styles and both are beautiful! Love them! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. well the baby one is totaly sweet and the first one...AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Chupa. The baby one is, indeed, very sweet... but the first one I LOVE. It's a delight of pattern, colour and texture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really fab card. I love all the texture and colour. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are really nice. Like the "sweet" baby card for the 365 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card...love the sweet baby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta pierwsza z serduszkiem bardzo, bardzo wysmakowana i piękna, po prostu cudo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, I love the rich colours you've used on the first one especially. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the first card!! Heart, lace, flower...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - another gorgeous take on the TSG Sketch!!! Very unique and I love it!!! Your second card is so cute too!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job on both cards!! Thanks for playing in the TSG challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012