Saturday, 5 September 2009

Enjoy life's moments

Here's the card that I made to compliment one of the three new sketches from caardvarks:

Photobucket

I applied quite a lot of sponging here, as you can see - it gives the card a nice battered look :P
I was not planning to achieve such result in the beginning, and it surprised me how interesting can be the combination of strong, clear colours and shapes, with heavy distressing.

The card will also enter a 365 Cards challenge called Touchy, Feely Friday. The submissions need to have some felt or flocking included, and I've got a few felt flowers on my card.

Thanks for visiting,
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. SO beautiful! I love the deep, rich colors and the felt gives it such warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of colour and wonderful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely *LOoOooOoVE* the distress-effect you've gotten by sponging...i am definitely going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. Love the cozy feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wonderful dimension on those felt blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work with the sponging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012