Saturday, 19 September 2009

Favourite colours

I love this month's challenges on Stamp Something! They're all about our favourites, who doesn't like using them whenever possible?
This week their choice is either colours or papers. I've got several much loved colour combinations, the mix of blue and brown being probably my all-time favourite, but not that long ago I made several projects featuring these and so I wanted to concentrate on some other colour combos today.
I made two cards, since I couldn't decide on what colours to choose. Both are using this lovely sketch by Cindy Haffner at Crazy 4 Challenges.
The first one features brown, green and beige, and has a nice old-time feeling to it. I guess I managed to successfully produce another masculine card :)

Photobucket

It also shows my addiction to polka dot papers, as well as my next submission, the Christmas card:

Photobucket

I adore classic Christmas colours - rich, saturated reds and deep greens, softened with blues and beiges. I like how they evoke the holiday feeling in me, no matter what time of year it is.

That's all for now, but I might be back later with some more - it's quite late already but my mojo is still in full swing and I don't like wasting it =)

Thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. fabulous take on today's C4C sketch, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas cards, awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I, too, love polka dots! The sleigh is wonderful and I love the punched border for the panel and gems on the velvet ribbon! Sue (suen)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards!!! Thanks for playing C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your cards!All the texture and dp is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I am a huge fan of polka dots too... who isn't :) Thanks for playing along with Stamp Something this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012