Tuesday, 22 September 2009

A framed butterfly

Here's the next card for today, this time a little bit different to my usual heavy-layered style, but frankly I love the effect!

Photobucket

Its romantic, folk style meets glamour on this card, and it all goes so nicely together :)
I combined the lovely DCWV papers (including the butterfly in the frame and the flower cutout) with a chipboard frame and a tag, on which I put a clear sentiment sticker. Then I added some lace, paper string in two colours and an adhesive silver corners, sponged around the card in an olive ink, and that's it!
This card is my submission for Laura's Sketch 35 at 2 Sketches 4 You.
(I'm sorry for the nasty horizontal line that goes across the photo, it's some fault generated by Photobucket and I hope it disappears soon...)
Thank you for visiting!
Chupa xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great window around the butterfly...love the "smile" tag...and the lace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo słodkie te motylki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, very cool. Love the colors and that sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012