Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Gold rush

I've just created a card to compliment CPS 132 sketch at Card Positioning Systems.
The layout encouraged me to try a different than standard opening, and that's the result:

Photobucket

This is another card that I made recently that uses Fiskars embossing system. I remember that I fell head over heels for the Cuttlebug machine ever since I saw it, but a long time will pass until I'm getting myself one, so anything that allows me to add embossing to my projects in the meantime is a blessing :) Especially, that these plates and sheets are really affordable.
The pattern has been coloured with a gold leafing pen (like in my previous project). I like this match - embossing adds some extra sparkle to the gold parts, and the colour makes the pattern stand out even more. I also fixed some golden ribbon to the card with copper-toned brads.

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for looking!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012