Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Hello chick!

I've got another card to share with you tonight.
I made it to represent the sweet Sunday sketch challenge #33 at The Sweetest Thing. It's a lovely, shapely sketch, and was a pleasure to work with :)
Furthermore I chose an animal image, to suit "Animal Somethings" over at Stamp Something blog.
Also, there is a "Rub A Dub Dub" theme for the recent Banana Split Sunday on 2 Red Bananas, that I'm planning to participate in. The requirement is to include a rub-on on the card, and so I did (it's the sentiment)
And lastly, I'm giving this card another go in the "Cute and Cuddly" challenge on One Stop Craft.
That should do for now lol :P
On to the card:

Photobucket

The lil' chick is hand-drawn by me, but I found the actual image on the internet.
I don't suppose anything else needs to be explained here, so I'll leave you with it as it is :)
Hope you enjoyed, happy crafting!
Chupa xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! I just love that chick image. Fun and happy colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, happy card. I love the patterns and colors. Very cute image, too. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Fun papers and colors, love the image. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You can really draw! This is a cute little chick. Thanks for popping back to the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card! I love that you have combo'd so many challenges into one card, that's fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE!! Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012