Tuesday, 15 September 2009

I'm crazy for challenges!

I found one more marvelous challenge blog yesterday, called Crazy 4 Challenges, but it was too late to think about any submissions, so I made one today on the basis of their lovely sketch!
This is a fairly new blog with amazing DT team that any cardmaking maniac should be familiar with, so if you haven't been there yet I encourage you to do so!
Now on to the card:

Photobucket

Let me tell you, as much as masculine cards are usually a toughie for me, I'm really pleased with this one!
The image comes from the SU! stamp set called "Hit The Road", but since I don't own it, I drew it :)
The flag is made of some gingham ribbon wrapped around the toothpick.
All layers are popped up on mounting tape, but unfortunately I couldn't make it show up on the photo properly, no matter how the card was positioned...
I'll be also having another go for the current Stamp Something challenge with this card, as again I combined a few of my fav embellies: brads, eyelets and ribbon.

Thanks for popping in!
Chupa xx

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012