Sunday, 13 September 2009

I'm dreaming of the white Christmas...

Another project for tonight, and yet another Winter card :)
The sketch for this one was provided by Friday Sketchers, and the theme was chosen in relation to the "Let It Snow" challenge at One Stop Craft.

Photobucket

Can you see all the sparkle? =)
The background "snow" has been heavily glittered, and I also added some to the centres of the fussy-cut snowflakes.
Due to all this bling I decided to have another entry in the Paper Blooms challenge of the same title (B.L.I.N.G.!) with this one.
The gradient of colour is due to the badly distributed light - I must remember to start taking photos of my projects from a different spot, where the card is evenly lit...

Thanks for visiting tonight!
Chupa xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Chupa, this is gorgeous and looks like it has so much work in it. I love the octagonal shape. and all the glitz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i see the sparkle! fantastic card :0)
    thanks for joining us on paper blooms :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the glitter!! Way to glam up the snowman;)
    GinaMarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I like this! That little snowman is so cute and I love all the sparkly snow. Thanks for joining us on Paper Blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yet another creation of yours i adore :) thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us over at paper blooms :) shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012