Monday, 14 September 2009

Lord have mercy!

...for I have found another scrumptious challenge blog today that I just cannot ignore! =P
It's called... Lord Have Mercy! I think I understand what the founder of the blog meant... lol.

There have been some really nice challenges there in the past, I love the sketches, and the samples are true masterpieces! The sketch that was set up this week I used for my submission:

Photobucket

It has been altered a bit (what a surprise! :P)
Hope you enjoy, thank you for stopping by!
Chupa xx

3 comments:

  1. what a beauty...such a nice mix of colors and textures! beautifully done!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week, and i hope you will join us this week, too! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I love that sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012