Saturday, 12 September 2009

My favourite embellishment

That's what we are asked to use for this week's challenge at Stamp Something.... and for many a cardmaker this apparently easy-peasy task would lead to the discovery that there is nothing like just one favourite embellishment. We just love them all, don't we? :)

Yesterday I was feeling like making a set, and considering that if I tried to include all my fav embellies in just one project, it would look rather too rich lol, I thus ended up with a nice collection of cards for my entries :)

For the first set I concentrated on brads. These cute little things are so versatile, and I enjoy using them a lot. Unfortunately every so often I'd decide that a brad or two would finish nicely the project that's nearly done (read: everything adhered, affixed, bound together etc.), so that I end up with either having have to carefully lift the paper to fit in the latecomer, or cutting their "legs" off and gluing them to the card... *rolls eyes*

Photobucket

I also added some chipboard elements, which were painted green and combined with fussy-cut flowers and paisleys, which are the elements of the DPs that I used.

For the second project I chose much more muted primary colours, although I did spice the combination up a with a touch of red.

Photobucket

This set features pretty much all the rest of my favs, although I didn't include buttons.
There are blooms, eyelets, rhinestones, lace & ribbon - a nice assortment of goodies :D
The above photos don't show properly all the details, so feel free to click on them to see the thumbnails in larger size.

That's all for now, will be back later today with a fresh portion of crafty stuff :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These cards are so beautiful! I love all the details! Just gorgeous! I know what you mean-how hard is it to pick one fave embellishment! We love em all! Thanks for Stamping Something with Us! Hugs, Rowena-dt Stamp Something

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012