Wednesday, 30 September 2009

My precious little gift

Here I am again, after over a week of absence, with some exciting news about the safe arrival of my baby girl Zuzanna!! She is absolutely gorgeous, very calm, keenly interested in the world around already, and I just love her to pieces!!

Photobucket

I'm still feeling a bit cranky and awkward with the post-cesarean stitches, and of course Zuzia is occupying a great deal of my time, but I shall be back shortly with some new cards.
As much as my daily routine changed, I cannot stop thinking about cardmaking, and frankly I don't know whether I should be happy or worried about this :P
See you soon, have a great day!
Chupa xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Ooooh... Zuzanna looks soooo lovely! Beautiful daughter!!!!

    Sweet, sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012