Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Red poppies

I've only just finished my submissions for the last week's sketch at Lord Have Mercy! yesterday, but it's Tuesday tonight and there's a brand new one waiting for meh to play with! :P
It's as beautiful as the previous sketch, and I suspect that the card that I just put together is not my last word for this challenge =) (of course if my baby lets me - my due date is tomorrow!)

Photobucket

There is also a yummy challenge over at There She Goes called Partially Popped, that requires using dimensionals to partially pop up parts of an image. I did that with my poppies, and it came out beautifully :)
The image was coloured with watercolour pencils (not blended for crispier effect). The sentiment is a rub-on.

Thank you so much for stopping by tonight!
Chupa xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is BEAUTIFUL! Love the dimensional flowers! Superb coloring too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Awesome job and thanks for playing in our TSG Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chupa, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Your textured paper (card base) is delicious. Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chupa...this is simply stunning! beautiful colors, sophisticated dp, and gorgeous watercolring...love how you didn't blend the wc pencils, though. such a crisper and cleaner look! amazing job!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch again this week, and i am so excited to see what you come up with next! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012